I've completely realize that some people can only be taken in doses. Some doses bigger than others, and some a significantt amount smaller. Maybe its just the person, but its probably a lot of me too. But, I think everyone has a 'maximum dose' for a lot of people around them. It's natural, right? There are a few people I could spend days at a time with and its just fine. I don't know what makes them different, its mostly people I have been around for a good portion of my life, besides my family, they are definitely a 'low dose' group, haha :p
Idk, I'm just ranting. It's probably stupid, but its finee, I just felt like updating, and this is what I got.
I'm on mini vacation. And its fantastic. Memorial day Monday, then Jazz band alll Tuesday, so no school either of those days. Which is good. I think I kinda need a break. And I can catch up on some work and stuff, possibly?
lalalala the endd.
No comments:
Post a Comment