Thursday, May 28, 2009

im on fire, and now i think im ready, to bust a move.

This week has gone by soooo fast. Which has made it really easy for me to procrastinate :x I didn't have school mon and tues. So I got completely behind on my Latin work, whoopss. I thought that the week wasnt even close to being over, so I figured I could just put off the rest of my work, too. My bad. I have 4 rough drafts of articles due tomorrow for my journalism final. Which isn't too bad I guess, they're only rough drafts. I can wing it. Then I have a French quiz on the lesson that I missed the first day of cause of Jazz tour, woo. :p Hopefully I'll get everything together by next week.
Tomorrow a bunch of us are adventuring again I guess? We basically just roam around NH, its fantastic. Idk where we're going this time, last time it was like, Sandwich creamery, Plymouth to some fountain thing, and then a bunchh of random stops. Its fun though. We stay up all night, and down like, 3 energy drinks each, so healthy ;)
The Saturday night I'm supposed to be going out to this island with the company? I'm not completely sure all the details, I just know we're performing, and have to catch this boat out there. I haven't even asked my mom yet. I doubt she'll say no, it's only one nightish. Whichhh gives me even less time to catch up on homework this weekend. But I usually do better when I just cram everything into Sunday, so it's fine I guess.
Tonight I think I'm going to see Charlie Brown at the High School? Should be interesting. I'm excited to see it though. I'll probably post about how it was later on.
Hm, but until then I supose I should get one of my drafts done..

No comments:

Post a Comment